- The Henry Pfeiffer Library offers open stacks on three floors.
- All print periodicals are non-circulating.
- The faculty copier is located in the staff work room on the 1st floor of the Library. Copies can be made using departmental copy codes.
- Many of the databases the Library subscribes to are accessible from off-campus. Ask Library staff for a list of passwords.
- Faculty are able to hold class in the Library’s Periodicals Room, Upstairs Reading Room, and in some cases the Reference Room. Inquire with Library staff about availability.
- One-on-one Library orientation sessions are available. Walk in or contact Jake Magnuson at email@example.com or extension 7105 to set up an appointment.