Admission Process and Requirements
To enroll in an online degree program:
- complete the online application;
- submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended and official high school transcripts if you are applying as a first-time freshman or have less than 15 transferable college credit hours;
- submit ACT/SAT scores (optional);
- if you are a veteran, submit an official DD-214 form to be eligible for GI benefits.
Following the guidelines of the American Council on Education, MacMurray may award transfer credit for military and workforce courses and examinations taken outside the classroom. Guidelines are in the ACE National Guide to College Credit for Workforce Training. For further information, consult the Registrar's Office.
- Minimum 2.5 overall high school GPA and with less than 15 transferable college credit hours.
- Minimum 2.0 overall GPA from college coursework if more than 15 transferable credit hours.
- ACT/SAT scores optional.
- International students:
- TOEFL scores of at least 550 on paper version, 80 on internet test, or IELTS score of at least 6.
- Proof that the student comes from a country where English is the language of commerce and public speaking.
- Valid photo ID.
Applicants submitting transcripts that fall below the minimum GPA requirements may be subject to additional review.
Certain programs may have additional admissions requirements. Please see the catalog for your desired program for additional information.