MacMurray nursing students earn honors
April 11, 2013
The following area students were inducted into Sigma Theta Tau, the most prestigious, international nursing honor society:
- Kendra Baumgartner, a senior from Carrollton, IL.
- Adria Behrends, a junior from Jacksonville, IL.
- Tamara Breckon, RN to BSN, from Carrollton, IL.
- Barbara Chumley, RN to BSN, of Jacksonville, IL.
- Lisa Clark, RN to BSN, of White Hall, IL.
- Cara Crain, a junior from Manchester, IL.
- Tad Finch, a junior from Jacksonville, IL.
- Shawn Ford, RN to BSN, from Winchester, IL.
- Kelsey Gass, a junior from Chapin, IL.
- Kristina Long, a senior from Spaulding, IL.
- Shelly Steinmetz, RN to BSN, from Hettick, IL.
- Laura Wells, a junior from Chapin, IL.
- Kimberly Yeley, a junior from Ashland, IL.
Sigma Theta Tau focuses on the knowledge and professional development of nurses committed to making a difference in health worldwide. To be nominated, students must have completed half of the nursing curriculum while maintaining a GPA of 3.0 or higher, rank in the upper 35th percent of the class and show academic integrity.
For more information, contact:
Public Relations, MacMurray College
Work: 217-479-7181 | Cell: 217-883-3340
Email: Send Email