News from MacMurray College
Nursing students earn honors
Nine inducted into Sigma Theta Tau
Jacksonville, IL-- The following area students were inducted into Sigma Theta Tau, the most prestigious, international nursing honor society:
- Gretchen Bilbruck, an incoming senior from Palmyra, IL.
- Andrea Haye, an incoming senior, from Byron, IL.
- Willow Henderson, an incoming senior from Virginia.
- Casie Howard, of Auburn, who graduated May 7.
- Nichole Howard, of Auburn, who graduated May 7.
- Catherine Lawson, an incoming senior from Chatham.
- Kaitlyn Lawson, an incoming senior from Winchester.
- Amanda McDannald is an incoming senior from Rochester.
- Matthew Stock, an incoming senior from Chapin.
Sigma Theta Tau focuses on knowledge, and professional development of nurses committed to making a difference in health worldwide. To be nominated, students must have completed half of the nursing curriculum while maintaining a GPA of 3.0 or higher, rank in the upper 35th percent of the class and shown academic integrity with no record of academic dishonesty.