College announces May 2013 graduates
May 7, 2013
Except where noted, the following students graduated from MacMurray College during the May, 4, 2013 Commencement ceremonies held on campus:
- Ashley Nichol Sanders, of Jacksonville, IL, with honors in social work.
- Kasie Schlemm, of Alexander, IL, in nursing.
- Katheryn Diane Schmedeke, of Morrisonville, IL, in social work.
- Erin Rae Shanks, of Shelbyville, IL, graduated in December 2012 in special education.
- Haley Ruth Sharrow, of Bluffs, IL, graduated in December 2012 in elementary education.
- Brittanie E. Slate, of Jacksonville, IL, graduated in December 2012 in criminal justice.
- Samantha Lynn Smith, of Loami, IL, cum laude in nursing.
- Taylor Justine Soat, of Galena, IL, cum laude in deaf and hard of hearing teacher education.
- Kristen Michelle Spears, of Beardstown, IL, in nursing with a minor in psychology.
- Amber Eileen Sperry, of Springfield, IL, with a double major in nursing and psychology.
- Brandon O’Neil Hall Spraggins, of Chicago, with a double major in criminal justice and psychology.
- Lyndsie Suzanne Springer, of Jacksonville, in nursing.
- Tyler Je’Vuane Stewart, of St. Louis, in accounting.
- Lakin Evelyn Stock, of Jacksonville, with honors in nursing.
- Alexis Hope Stocks, of Taylorville, IL, in psychology.
- Demetrius Suggs, of Chicago, IL, graduated in December 2012 in criminal justice.
- Kimberly Dawn Browning Thomas, of Jacksonville, in psychology.
- Candria E. Thornton, of Pittsfield, IL, graduated in December 2012 in criminal Justice.
- Karl M. Tooren, of Hoffman Estates, IL, graduated in December 2012 in secondary physical education with minors in health and coaching.
- Amy LaVon Tribble, of Jacksonville, IL, in business administration with a minor in management.
- Martez Turner, of Jacksonville, IL, in educational studies: deaf and hard of hearing teacher education.
- Cynthia Rene Vant, of Jacksonville, IL, in nursing.
- Chelsea N. Verticchio, of Jacksonville, in art with a minor in history.
- Rachel Alyse Yeast, of O’Fallon, MO, with a double major in accounting and business administration.
- Alexis Louise Yemm, of Virden, IL, cum laude with honors in nursing
For more information, contact:
Ted Roth, Director of Public Relations
Work: 217-479-7027 | Cell: 217-883-3340
Email: Send Email