My Mac.edu is MacMurray College's web-based portal for students, families, faculty, and staff. The portal is a versatile tool that aims to improve communication between all facets of the campus community.
- Logging In
- The Home Tab
- The Student Tab
- The Admissions Tab
Your username for My Mac.edu is your MacMurray ID number. This six-digit number is assigned to students, faculty, and staff upon joining MacMurray College.
- If you are a new student and do not have an ID number, please contact your Admissions counselor or the Admissions office.
- If you are a current or returning student and do not know your ID number, please contact Student Life.
- If you are a staff or faculty member and do not have or know your ID number, please contact Human Resources.
To procur a password, new users must enter their ID number into the username field in the upper right hand corner of the window and click I forgot my password. This will generate an email with a new password with which you may sign in. The email address to which the password is sent will be your MacMurray-issued email address.
Once you are logged in, you may change this password to whatever you like by clicking Personal Info in the upper right hand corner of the window, next to your name.
Select the Password tab on the resulting page and enter in your old and new password info to complete the change. Passwords must be 8 to 16 characters long.
Guests are allowed to navigate certain portions of the portal without logging in. These include the home page and the Admissions tab.
Even though the portal is browser-based, it relies heavily on its own navigation tools instead of those built into your web browser. Because of this, the Back and Refresh buttons in your browser will sometimes generate errors when used.
To avoid this, please be sure to use links within the portal itself to navigate. Each page has breadcrumb links (prefaced with "You are here:") underneath the blue main menu that will aid in this.
Links in the blue main menu are referred to as "tabs." Large bold links denoted by a folder icon in the blue menus on the left hand side of the page are referred to as "sub-sections." Smaller bold links in the blue menus on the left hand side of the page are referred to as "pages."
The Home Tab
The Home tab is the default page users are taken to when they log in. Here you can find Campus Announcements, the Campus Calendar, and a searchable catalog of all of MacMurray's available courses.
Guests are allowed to visit the home page without logging in.
The Student Tab
The Student tab houses all information relevant to new and current students.
Current Student Info
The Current Student Info sub-section allows you to
- see/print your current schedule and drill down to see times, locations, and textbooks;
- see/print your midterm or final grades for any term;
- see/print your unofficial transcript.
The Business Office sub-section home page details all of its services to students as well as contains links to important information regarding forms, worksheets, and tuition. The pages within the Business Office sub-section allow you to
- see/print your billing information;
- handle your Perkins Exit Interview process;
- see/print your 1098T tax information.
The Financial Aid sub-section home page contains many important links to information regarding financial aid basics, payment options, and scholarship opportunities through MacMurray College and elsewhere. The pages within the Financial Aid sub-section allow you to
- see your financial aid awards;
- view missing financial aid items;
- get valuable information about financial aid and other related issues.
The Advising sub-section allows you to
- add and drop courses when online scheduling is open;
- schedule an appointment with your advisor (available only during scheduling season);
- review your progress on requirements (or check out potential new majors and minors);
- review courses you have taken with a "Course history" (content similar to an unofficial transcript).
Share Student Information
The Share Student Information sub-section centers around FERPA privacy permissions. Here, students can set permissions for parents and guardians, dictating which aspects of their academic records they are allowed to see. Parents and guardians, in turn, can log in and access this page to view the information to which they have been granted permission.
The Admissions Tab
The Admissions tab houses MacMurray College's new online application as well as important information and links for prospective students looking to enroll in the College's undergraduate programs.
The Apply Now sub-section allows users to apply to any of MacMurray College's programs via online or paper applications. Those who use the online option may save their application and use a portal-generated key to return and complete it at any time.