Welcome to the MacMurray College Office of Information Technology
This section of our website addresses some of the most common questions students have regarding Information Technology at MacMurray College. Here you will find an overview of available technology on campus, information on how to connect your computer to the campus network and internet, and information on how and where to find assistance with campus technology.
The following are some of the technology resources that are available to students at MacMurray.
- Computer Labs: Computer labs are located in several locations throughout campus for student use.
- Software Discounts: MacMurray College subscribes to several services that offer software discounts to faculty, staff, and students.
- Email: Every currently-enrolled MacMurray student (both full- and part-time) receives a student email account.
- Wired Network: Each MacMurray College residence hall room is equipped with high speed internet connections. Internet connections in the residence halls are free of charge for students who bring their own computers.
- Wireless Network Access: Wireless network access is available to current faculty, students, and staff. This service is an extension of the traditional hard-wired networking ports available in offices, classrooms, dorms, labs, and other areas.
Users on MacMurray's network are asked to adhere to policies set forth by the Office of Information Technology. You can read and review these policies by clicking them on the menu to the left.
Please feel free to contact IT with any questions.