MacMurray Football Players Receive Awards
November 15, 2012
JACKSONVILLE, IL – Five MacMurray College football players received post season honors from the Upper Midwest Athletic Conference.
- Deshonta Smallwood, the son of Tasha Thomas, of Fresno, CA, was named to the UMAC All-Conference Wide Receivers First Team. He tallied 788 receiving yards, 42 receptions, and scored 13 touchdowns for the Highlander offense this season. Smallwood is a senior majoring in business.
- Patrick Hall, the son of Theathur Thomas, of Pensacola, FL, was named to the UMAC All-Conference Running Backs Second Team. He totaled 748 rushing yards and four touchdowns. Hall is a freshman majoring in sport management.
- Leo Coronado, the son of Laura Coronado, of Coppell, TX, was named to the UMAC All-Conference Defensive Lineman Second Team. He led his team in tackles with 56.5 on the season. He also was selected from the team for the individual sportsmanship award by the UMAC. Coronado is a senior majoring in criminal justice.
- Anthony McKinney, the son of Ted and Kimberly Fox, of Troy, MO, was named to the UMAC All-Conference Defensive Lineman Second Team. McKinney tallied four sacks and 33.5 tackles on the season. He is a junior majoring in sport management.
- Howard Glover, the son of N’Kenge Willis, of Luttrell, TN, was named to the UMAC All-Conference Linebackers Second Team. He finished the season with 49 tackles for the Highlander defense. Glover is a sophomore majoring in business.
See more of this year's game highlights.