Freesen Field

Constructed in 2003 as part of the Campaign for the Highlanders, Freesen Field is the official home of Highlander football. The field is located in the southern area of campus and sports a natural grass playing surface, stadium seating for 800 to 1000 people on the home side of the field, a press box, and visitor seating for 400.

Freesen Field is named in honor of MacMurray Lifetime Trustee O. Robert "Bob" Freesen and his wife, Deb, who stepped forward to make the dream of a new football field a reality.